- Mastermind collects data provided by completing forms on our website. We will use your data in connection with an application for Mastermind services and/or employment. While we may use your contact information to send you marketing materials, you can opt out of receiving them.
- We may be required to disclose your data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including complying with law enforcement requirements. We may be under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mastermind or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
- We do not target children/minors nor do we knowingly collect personal information from children/minors. If we learn that a child or minor provided personal information on this website, we will delete such information. If you learn that a child/minor has provided personal information on this website, we ask that you contact us at the contact tab on this website.
- If you need information about how we store your personal data or to correct or delete it, you may contact us at the contact info below.
- We do not guarantee the security of our chat and contact forms, and these features have not been designed to meet the requirements of HIPAA. Do not send us sensitive information or protected health information using our chat features or via any contact forms.
Feel free to contact us with questions or concerns using the appropriate address below.
General Inquiries: info@Mastermindbehavior.com
Privacy requests: privacy@Mastermindbehavior.com